- 2. In the course of navigation on www.warsawinsider.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), information shall be collected that allows identification of the navigating User’s computer and the relevant browser (or a mobile devices used thereby) by installing small text files called “cookies” and other similar IT methods (collectively referred to as “Cookies” for the purposes of this document)
- 3. Cookies installed through the Website are divided into the following types:
- Technical cookies: they are closely related to navigating the Website and ensure normal navigation on it. They allow for, among other things, tracking the User’s choices (language selection or font size used), recognize the computer or mobile device in the case of a new connection and session management. They are also used for statistical purposes to improve the quality of services and the Website’s availability to Users.
- Technical cookies of third parties: these are cookies placed on the Website by third parties (selected by marketing agency Valkea Media SA). This category includes Google Analytics Cookies, used for statistical purposes in an aggregate and anonymous form used to analyze Users’ visits and Website navigation. Third-party cookies installed for marketing purposes: these are Cookies installed via the Website by third parties to be able to send Users personalized advertising, in accordance with their preferences, according to information related to pages visited (e.g. a visit to pages of this Website or other, which use the same Cookies).
The Website uses performance Cookies, which are used to collect information about how the site is used to enable it to function better, and functional Cookies, which allow the Website to “remember” User settings (e.g. language, font size).
3. The level of protection against Cookies is set in every browser, up to blocking Cookies completely. This increases the level of data security and protection, but may also prevent some functions from working.
3. You can learn more about how to change the Cookies settings in the most popular browsers at the following links:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/topic/7189049?hl=pl&ref_topic=2373957&visit_id=0-636621761644108381-3678723943&rd=1
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-managecookies#ie=ie-11-win-7
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- Safari https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265
- Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/pl/cookies.html
We also encourage you to use a tool that allows you to easily manage cookie settings on your device.
- The Website does not collect personal data automatically. If you provide the Website with your personal data using a provided form, you do so voluntarily. Each time the Website will provide the purpose / scope / duration of processing and provide your rights related to it.
- The administrator of your personal data is Valkea Media SA with its registered office at ul. J. Ficowskiego 15, 01-747 Warszawa. Providing the data is voluntary.
- The administrator will not disclose your personal data to other entities, except for those with an appropriate legal basis for such review.
- The administrator will not transfer your personal data outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- We have done our best to provide appropriate technological, physical, administrative and procedural data protection measures in line with market standards to protect and ensure the confidentiality, correctness and availability of personal data being processed, as well as to protect against unauthorized use or access to personal data and protection against infringement on the security of personal data in accordance with internal instructions and policies as well as applicable law.
- A Data Protection Inspector has been appointed at Valkea Media SA, which ensures that the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable law. The Inspector can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com.
- As a subject providing personal data you have the right to request access to, modification or deletion of personal data, limit processing thereof and the right not to consent to the processing and transfer of data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the right to receive a copy of the personal data processed, as well as the complete withdrawal of consent. You may enforce all the rights described in this section by providing notice via traditional mail or by sending a message to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you feel that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.